- This event has passed.
2016 MVEF 5k & 1 Mile Family Fun Run
September 24, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
The Mt. Vernon Education Foundation is excited to once again host its annual 5k and 1 Mile Family Fun Run, sponsored by the Hancock Regional Hospital and Hancock Wellness Center! This year’s event will take place on September 24th, kicking off at the Mt. Vernon High School outdoor track at 8:30AM. The race will include chip timing.
Bring the whole family, and join us in making an impact in the classrooms of the Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation!
- As in years past, the event will be split into a 5k and a 1 Mile Family Fun Run.
- The event is open to all ages and abilities (pre-school and younger are free)!
- Race packet pick-up is Friday, September 23rd at the Mt. Vernon High School cafeteria from 4PM to 7PM (as well as the morning of the 24th at the High School track).
- The race will take place on and around the Mt. Vernon High School campus, beginning on the High School outdoor track.
- Online registration is now closed. If you have not yet registered, you can do so at packet pick-up on Friday, September 23rd at the Mt. Vernon High School cafeteria from 4PM to 7PM, or the day of the event at the track from 7:45AM to 8:15AM.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the event, and we would love to partner with you to support this great cause! In order to be a part of our t-shirts & signage, please join us before September 10. You may set up a one time payment, an invoice date or a pledge schedule! You can also select your sponsorship level and pay by credit card online. Please contact Susan Boyle for more information. As always, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you at the race!
1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
Thank you to our title sponsors this year, the Hancock Regional Hospital and Hancock Wellness Center. To learn more about these wonderful organizations, please click their logos below.